Adding a PF_CTRL1 BBL in CSP

S

SMS

Hi,

We have 4 nos. GE Frame6B GTs. 3 of the GTs are with MarkV and 1 GT is with Mark6e control system. The GT with Mark6e has the provision to use fixed pf/MVAR (preselect) control, but other three units don't have the same control facilities. To maintain fixed pf I want to use "L83PFRV" an "L83PFLV" as a resultant of CMDSTATE and PF_CTRL1 bbl and ladder logic.

Recently I have checked "Prom" folder of each 3 unit directories and found "PF_CTRL1.PIC" which is similar to Mark6e (component editor) "PF_CTRL1.PIC" block. I went through "BIGBLOCK.DEF" as per (GEH 6195) and found as follows for the same "PF_CTRL1" block:<pre>
; pos scal lib num
; name R/W index parms

#picfile PF_CTRL1.PIC

#automatic
DKPFLD R
DKPFLG R
DKPFR R
DKPFR_CA R
DPFM R
DKPFDB R
LK60DPFF R
L69PF R
DRPF_CMD R
DRPFM W
L60DPFLD W
L60DPFLG W
L60DPFFA W</pre>
I don't know how to add BBL in CSP, but I am confident to create Ladder Logic related to "PF_CTRL1" block. Can anyone please help me to learn the procedure of adding BBL in MarkV?

S

Seng Tak Goh

Hi,

Which HMI are you using? Because adding BBL is normally not a difficult task.

Also, have you checked whether your AVR is already capable of power factor regulation?

ST

Thank you very much for your reply.

>Which HMI are you using?
"We use MarkV <I> computer to do all works including software modifications."

>Because adding BBL is normally not a difficult task.
"I hope"

>Also, have you checked whether your AVR is already capable
>of power factor regulation?

"AVR's functionality is perfect. Actually the plant is 18 yrs old and till now AVR runs in full automatic mode. Recently it is required to restrict Power factor/MVAR in a fixed setpoint as per NLDC. But logics were not implemented during MarkV commissioning period. That's why we need to include pf/MAVR setpoint in MarkV <I> screen and logic as well."