Adding a TIC Tag in Yokogawa CS3000

H

haideralallaq

HI everbody

I am new in cs300 yokogawa and i need to read data from temperature element TE, when it reach 200 c. the indication light should be light on in local panel. please which function block should i use to turn on indication light??

TE tag >> TE-12162
Light tag >> TAXH - 12126

M

mudassir_mehmood

> TE tag >> TE-12162
> Light tag >> TAXH - 12126

I believe TAXH-12162 (lamp) is the tag define in a DO card and TE-12126 (temperature indication) is defined in a PVI block.

There are many ways to do it. One way is to set process high alarm on PVI block at 200°C (PH=200) and use a CALCU block to link the HI alarm status with the lamp. This will go in the CALCU block.
<pre>
{TAXH-12126.PV.L}={TE-12162.ALRM.HI}
</pre>
When the temperature crosses 200°C, the HI alarm will sound and light will also go on. The light will reset with the alarm when the temperature drops below 200. If you change the alarm set-point, the lamp on/off setting will change automatically.

Hi haideralallaq,

This forum is not a great place to learn to program a DCS.
Please consider doing some basic training and then attaching yourself to a senior experienced engineer for a few years.

It will help you dodge a lot of pitfalls, build and improve your reputation with clients, let you become a high priced contractor, and ultimately allow you to retire rich and live happily ever after.
Well that was my plan ...

Regards,
PB

A
Gentleman,

> thank you for help.. can i do it by lc (logic chart) and how???

1. You may define a %ST"( ie. type ST16 from the contral drawing pull down menu as TC) Sequence table with some ideal names like
LIGHTSEQ.

2.Click the mouse on the block and right click the mouse for edit.
You may find 32 empty conditions and 32 empty actions as "C01...C32, A01...A32.

3. At C01 key in the Analog Tag number.ALRM.HI and at Rule1 (YOU CAN SEE ON TOP the sequence table Rule 1 to 32), Click the left button of mouse so "Y" pattern will appear.

4. At A01 right the light tag .PV.L and at rule 1 on the same line enter Y.

5. Down load the program to FCS.

6. Call the sequence table tag in the tuning panel of HIS and set mode to"AUT".

7. Go to the Y/N pattern from the tuning panel. here you may find the execution status in Red(C01) as long as the Analog tag in Hi state.
definitely DO TAG will be triggered "ON" and it remain until the HI alrm goes off.

Good Luck