Air Inlet Pressure Setting for Nitrogen NG54 Make Atlas Copco.

A

abdullah163

Dear All

We have Nitrogen Generator NG54 Make Atlas Copco. Air Inlet Pressure is Set to 10 Bar. We want to reduce the set point from 10 bar to 8.5 bar.

Anybody have procedure how to change this set point? It is not mentioned in ATLAS COPCO. Manual.

Appreciate if some one guide me.

Regards
ZIA

Hi ZIA:

Do you want to change the air compressor outlet pressure from 10 bars to 8.5 bars or the PSA nitrogen generator inlet pressure?

If you change the outlet pressure of air compressor, the inlet pressure of NG54 automatically drop. No need to adjust the NG54, but the performance will be not as good as original design.

If possible, please let me know your nitrogen flow rate requirement and purity requirement. What is the reason for you to change. With this information, we may provide better assistance.

Best wishes
Eric
Shandong Gamma Gas Engineering Co.Ltd
PSA nitrogen/oxygen generator manufacturer

A
Dear Eric

Thank you very much for your reply.

We want to decrease the PSA nitrogen generator inlet pressure from 10 bar to 8.5 or 9.0 Bar. As per Manual it can deliver the rated capacity at 8.5 Bar. Our Purity requirement is 99.0 %. We Do not want to operate the compressor at higher pressure.

Please suggest me that how I can change the value in Controller of NG54. As it is not written in the Atlas Copco. Manaul.

Best Regards
Zia

Dear All

We have Nitrogen Generator NG54 Make Atlas Copco. Air Inlet Pressure is Set to 10 Bar. We want to reduce the set point from 10 bar to 8.5 bar.

Anybody have procedure how to change this set point? It is not mentioned in ATLAS COPCO. Manual.

Appreciate if some one guide me.

Regards
ZIA
Hi Abdullah,
i am in need to have the part list of this machine, may you give me?
my email: [email protected]

Thank you,