Allen Bradley Powerflex 753 VFD faulted

Hi everyone,
I was tasked to bring the faulted Allen Bradley Powerflex 753 back in service. I have two identical drives each controlling it's own motor independent of each other and installed at the same time (4 yrs ago). Looking through the parameters on the good drive I noticed that Devicelogix (DLX) was enabled for port 14 and it was not enabled in the inop drive. DLX is shown on the good drives HIM and not on the inop drive. I have a fault code 2 error "input 2 aux" in the inop drive. I have not heard of DLX until a couple of days ago and I do not have access to monitor or editing DLX software. A co-worked asked if we were "using" the DLX and I replied I think so because it's enabled on the good drive. We are just varying the speed of the motor via a 4-20 input signal and sending a 4-20 feedback to the SCADA a couple DI's and a couple DO's.
I do have the documentation and wiring diagram that was left behind after the contractor installation but I can't tell where "input 2 aux" is connected to the drive. I have cards in port 4,5,14?, three cards total in the drive. Port 4&5 are I/O not sure of the port ID of the largest right most card that the HIM is connected to I think it's port14.
Can you explain to me where the source of this fault is coming from and is my assumption that DLX needs to be enabled to get this drive back in service is correct?