Analogic AN2572 Panel Meter

A

AHERRERA

Good evening gentlemen,

I am working with a old kiln bought by my company. In order to have a better operation I have to change the current control to a PLC based control. It has a couple of thermocouples, K type, conected to an Analogic AN2572 panel meter. I wonder if somebody out there have some technical information or the web site because I can't find it. I'd like to use the the Analogic to send a 4-20 mA signal to my PLC, and I don't know if it has this capability as a transmitter.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Given the lack of documentation for the existing equipment, I'd consider another path. Unless high performance or isolation is required, you can buy small t/c transmitters for less than $150. Try Weed Inst, Telmar or Minco.

Joe Hohn

I'm not sure I would waste much effort on this. Unless high performance or isolation is required.

Good morning,

I believe Analogic went out of business a while back. If you cant find anything, take a look at our HI-QDPM series. Should fit into the existing panel cutout and can retransmit 4-20mA or if you prefer, send the data to the PLC via RS-232 or RS-485.

Good luck and best regards,
Otto
www.precisioninstrument.com