Atlas Copco Control Panel

B

Bill Blaisdell

I have several Atlas Copco air compressors that are all controlled by an Elektronikon ES100 control panel. I would like to extract the control software from this control panel so that I can archive it. I am having trouble communicating with it. I am presently attempting to communicate via a serial connection to my laptop. Does anyone know where I can obtain a manual for this panel? Or does anyone have any info on communicating with it?

G

George Kapetas

Even if you manage to contact your es 100 with any remote computer the only think you can get is which compressors are under load, idle, stop or with alarm......Are these enough for you???

Rotating of compressors just to keep the same working hours is enough????

In the factory i am working (plastics industry) we exchanged ES100 with a KAESER Sigma Air Manager. Check it. you will be amazed of how they control the pressure and what information you can get anywhere you are just with an I.P....

If you need more info don't hesitate to mail me. I am pretty amazed with this controller

G'day,

I was wondering how you manage to interface atlas copco compressors with the Kaeser SAM controller. Did you have to add any COM modules? We have a bank of 6, including 4 Atlas Copco (1 VSD), and controlled by the SAM 8/8.

Looking at the data in the SAM, it is clear that the VSD unit is supplying baselod whilst another compressor is short cycling to follow the load. Not ideal at all, but it seems that the VSD is not communicating its ability to vary output with the SAM.

Many thanks,
Clayton

Hola amigos, pueden ayudarme. como puedo conectar un panel de control Elektronikon de un atlas Coopco 45vsd +ff a un computador por medio de red ethernet o tcp/ip y obtener la programación. agradezco la ayuda

[CITA = "George Kapetas, publicación: 157943"]
También si logra contactar a su es 100 con cualquier computadora remota, lo único que puede obtener es qué compresores están bajo carga, inactivos, detenidos o con alarma ... ¿Son accesibles para usted?

¿Rotación de compresores solo para mantener las mismas horas de trabajo es suficiente?

En la fábrica en la que estoy trabajando (industria de los plásticos) intercambiamos ES100 con un KAESER Sigma Air Manager. Revisalo. se sorrenderá cómo controlar la presión y qué información puede obtener en cualquier lugar con una IP ...

Si necesita más información, no dude en enviarme un correo electrónico. Estoy bastante sorprendido con este controlador
[/ CITAR]

Saludos. puedes ayudarme por favor con la conexion del controlador elektronikon con mi computador portatil. muchas gracias. [email protected]