Auma actuators

Have a read on the following notes from AUMA manual :

It is clearly mentioning to correct the Fault by setting Limit switch (Manually)...
Try this solution ...if not ok you can come back and we will support you..

By the way ...where this plant is located (Is that in Russia)

James
1624620461781.png

This Auma dashboard displaying that Valve is actually open ...and you saying that problem started when you closed valve and cannot operate it ...till now...
Something need to be clarify about Limit switch Open/close position and TSO Torque switch trip ..
We can see in the screnshoot that Valve is not closed ..( at least no LSC led lite)

This issue can be fixed ...I wish I can assist you on site ..thats what i can do remotely..
I shared videos showing how to achieve MOV Limit switch /Torque switch settings...tuning..

You are welcome!
James

Looks like you will need to do some *manipulations at site..lock out tag out stuff are coming...
since you stated that valve is "stucked"..

Then a overhaul is necessary ....

Cheers
James

How I can connect my Auma 16. 2 to Sommer RQ-30 Sensor? I want to make if water level (detect by sensor) touch the set point than Auma open the penstock automatically. To be honest, im very confusion. I dont know how Auma receive data from RQ-30's data logger. Whereas, to retrieve data from Data Logger (i want to make i)t by FTP and the Sommer's server just give .csv file (not in real time)
Manual MRL7 Data Logger: https://cdn.hyquestsolutions.eu/fil...num":338,"gen":0},{"name":"XYZ"},93,310.89,0]
WhatsApp Image 2022-09-08 at 9.59.32 AM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-09-08 at 8.54.41 AM.jpeg

We don't know what difficulty are you facing as all is clear on the OEM s manuals..

It is well described on how to configure and use the data logger..

Also can you provide a schematic on the mentionned system so we can provide a better support..

What kind of automation process is used.. Is there kind of DCS.. SCADA...