Bailey Infi90 program conversion/printout

R

Ravichandran

I have a backup of a Bailey Infi90 application program, which I intend to convert to Rockwell Automation RSLogix5000 format. However, I do not have the programming software for Bailey Infi90, nor do I have a printout of the program. What's the best way to convert this?

There are several steps to the Bailey-to-Logix5000 conversion process, and I don’t think there are any direct conversion tools available. It’s possible to create an Excel file from the Bailey config file, and you’ll end up with a complete map of the controls configuration. Having a set of Bailey config drawings will make the conversion process a lot easier. The overall approach will depend on whether the Bailey system is up and running, and you need to do the conversion with minimal shutdown time, or you want to do it as a 'rip and replace' project with a longer duration outage. You can email me at mhogan @ 1pei. com for a more detailed discussion.

H

H.V.VASAVADA

Dear Ravindrachandran,

Do you have Bailey panel already in operation now? If yes, do you want to continue with it and operate it from a terminal which already connected to Logix 5000 system? OR you want to discard Bailey hardware permanently and run the concerned plant by Logix 5000 system? We have done detailed working in this type of situation with and without programming software. If you can give more details on my email createchnologies @ gmail. com, then we will be able to give some useful tips and services.

Regards

H.V.VASAVADA