Battery 125VDC Ground

D

Dudiw

Hi..i'm new user in here, can anyone know how to check the signal "Battery 125VDC ground" from MARK V because the alarm report global not specific from where. and is it safe if switch off the breaker supply 125VDC to check one by one?

You need to check the Supply system to the speedtronic system.....there may be any Ground...

Does the alarm remain after appearing or clear itself in while...?

yes the alarm will appear when excitation start but when unit stop in logic rung display the ground has already detect on L64D_N. and in Diagnostic Counter the -125vdc has almost 0vdc. The question is, is it safe if switch off breaker supply 125vdc to the instrument one by one to check where the alarm came from. Thanks for help.

Hello,

You have earth leakage on your negative line of 125vdc. in general for rectify the problem you Should turn of 125 Vdc for each core one by one from PD core to find the core that has problem. when alarm disappear then you find that core. after that you should disconnect the device that related to that core by 4 jumpers that on the terminal board one by one to find that leakage in bunch of I/O. at the end again you should check all IO related to this bunch by disconnecting the I/O one by one ...
By this method you can solve the problem very fast
I hope you solve your problem...

thanks for the information, i hope it will help to solve the problem, i will check it when unit shutdown.