Becoming Certified Automation Professional

U

Ultima

hello forums,

I am in need for any information about how to get an certification regionals or internationals for instrumentation industries or fields instruments. such us an certification for personnels that are certified for calibration, commissioning, and tuning (or basically for field instrumentation). I have know about ISA Certified Automation Professional CEP. is that same as for in use to made an calibration conformity certificate? and how much it costs and how to get it? it is need an exams or I have to follow an course? if yes where's the location to do it if there's any at south east asia? thank you for any information you can give me. regards

D

David B. Johnson

Hey Folks:

Does anyone out there have a feel for how the ISA's Certified Automation Professional program is received in industry/engineering circles. I'm a Controls Engineer (E.E.) stuck in basically a technician level job right now. Earning my "CAP" might be just the thing to haul my mangy hide back into the hardcore engineering ranks. But I wonder if CAP certification is known or valued by automation pros. Any opinions? Thanks.