beijer´s mac programmer software

J

Juan Sagasti

I´m looking for the MAC Programmer or any software that allow me to access a E-710 Beijer terminal. Is it free? shouldn´t it come with the terminal?.

I´m assigned to the (I thought!) trivial task to access the terminal and change the screens, but maintenance people had lost the software!!.

Any ideas?

J

Juan Sagasti

We now have the software (e-designer) to upload new screens to our E-710 beijer terminals. The question is: once we connect to the terminal with the e-designer will we be able to get the current screens to modify them? or we have to build the system from scratch?

T

Tommy Hakansson

Yes, you can upload the existing project. In the Transfer menu of the E Designer software, you will find the option "Receive". After uploading, you can modify the screens and download them again. Good luck!

Nope, when you connect to the Terminal, go to new project(blank) and "Transfer">Project when the window is displayed click on Receive, and it will upload the original program, save it , work on it and download modifications, if you don't you will lose original,

Good luck

Forgot to mention , you may have problems with old drivers if the E-710 terminal was loaded via Mac Programmer,if project was old, make sure you have correct version before uploading

Mylo