c/c++ with MsAccess

K

kiran

How to use c/c++ with MsAccess as database? I want to use MsAccess as database and c/c++ based application as an user interface for the database.I would like to know how to go about it? Is it possible without using the ODBC/DAO options.

I

Indiver Dwivedi

Use VC++ Use MFC class named CDatabase. This will work for you. If required you can make your own class and use some win-32 api provided for data access, but use of class CDatabase will be quick. You did not tell what exactly you intend to do with MS-Access database. what is your C++ code trying to do?

My problem is a bit different as i wanna use only C++ bcos my project is already in MSAccess and now i wanna make my Database Calls(SQL) through C/C++ though it will be faster but i dunno know how to do this.......which APIs are there please mail me :
[email protected]

rgds

> Use VC++ Use MFC class named CDatabase. This will work for you. If required you can make your own class and use some win-32 api provided for data access, but use of class CDatabase will be quick. You did not tell what exactly you intend to do with MS-Access database. what is your C++ code trying to do? <

R

Reuben Mollel

I wanna know if its possible to write an application in C++ and tied to MsAccess database.
Reuben Mollel