Can anyone tell us where to buy or repair the LCD sharp monitor?

E

Edward Wong

One of our HMI units black-out which was from Dorsch Mikrosystem D-24972 Steinbergkirche Nr. 952954 24V-3 amp. and has a LCD sharp flat panel(LQ10DH11) proved to have been failed. We knew that Sharp is no longer produced this long time ago. we also wellcome suggestions for substitution is possible by similar panel but modify interfacing circuitry.

T
9 times out of 10, when a LDC panel quits working it is because the backlight burned out. An LCD monitor requires a backlight to be visible. You probably just need to change the bulb.

E
Thanks for your advise! We knew that a fluorscent tube was behind the panel, but this time LCD panel was actually burnt out.

C

Chris Arrowsmith

I have been involved in manufacturing and supporting Industrial LCD Monitors for several years. Given your particular symptoms I can help you get back up in running one way or the other.
Obsolescence is a challenge in the LCD market and something we spend a lot of time planning for and around. Contact me to discuss your particular
application.

Chris Arrowsmith
Engineering
Christensen Display Products
"Advanced Flat Panel Technology for Industry"
www.christensendisplay.com

I realize that they get burned out. However, I don't know where to go to buy them. I've searched the web, but I mostly get forums like this. Can anyone tell me where (online) and an approximate price? Thank you for your time.

[email protected]