Can you please give me suggestion on diff. tech?

A

Adnan Akram Khan

Dear Respected,

I am Master Student, doing project in fraunhofer institut Germany, I have seen your websites. I have to implement a Technology. The field in which I have to implement, PV Generator & storage devices normally connect with DC Bus, So in that implementation I need your supervision on the following points or more if you can explain me.

I am planning to do work on one Project UESP (Universal
Energy Supply Protocol), we need speed maximum 10/100
K bytes because actual task is to control PV Generator, storage devices and etc, just only small data rate we needed, we don't need so much high data rate. Also only maximum 50 nodes we have to control in the project. So the Question is that which technology I have to adop that will optimize data rate wise and as well controlling wise.
And Also Cost Factor is one of the important thing in such technologies.

Because in such Technologies having software and hardware as well, and we will implement these technology on a passive PC interface board rather then motion controller.
The technologies are as follows:

1) XML-RPC over Ethernet
2) Modbus over Ethernet
3) Modbus over RS-485
4) DeviceNet over CAN
5) CAN
6) ProfiBus over RS485
7) LIN
8) LON
9) Ebus/EIB

Can you please give me Answers which will be very supportive for me? I hope on receiving information from you I will be able to implement such a system which fulfil my demands. In short cost (hardware software licence), Cost per device (hardware software) reliability, manufacturer independancy, perfect for industry standard. Distance and maintanance cost should be preferred.

Waiting for your Promt Reply, I will be very thankful to you.

--
Adnan Akram Khan
Fraunhofer-Institute for Solar Energy Systems ISE
Dept. EES (Electrical Energy Systems)
http://www.ise.fhg.de

Master Student: University of Kassel.
Electrical Communication Engineering

Handy No. +49 (0) 170-7430270
Off. Tel No. +49 (0) 761-45885155
Private email: adnan120pakistan@yahoo.