CE and Win 2000 based HMI

B

Bob B.

Have a project that requires both remote CE based HMI's and Windows 2000 HMI's. What Companies should I be looking at that can supply both? Comments ?

J

James Ingraham

Rockwell Software's RSView Machine Edition can run on CE or 2K with no changes to your program.

There is also a method of using dumb clients to access an RSView server; this means you don't have to make changes on every CE box when you need to change the program.

On the downside, I have no idea if RSView ME will run on non-Allen-Bradley CE boxes.

-James Ingraham
Sage Automation, Inc.

You should try GE Fanuc they have 2 HMI´s
Cimplicity Machine Edition View
Cimplicity Plant Edition
Both have tools for work over CE and 2000/XP.

Regards

R

Rafael N. Jacomino

Check ICONICS. Last time I used it I noticed tight Microsoft knowledge and utilization even accross their "DiVeRsIfIeD" OS offering... Good Luck.

You should try GE Fanuc they have 2 HMI´s
Cimplicity Machine Edition View
Cimplicity Plant Edition
Both have tools for work over CE and 2000/XP.

Regards

Luis

T

Terry Miller

We are a company that does embedded automation, with a special emphasis on Win CE,and have reviewed every paqckage out there. By far The WebStudio product from Indusoft (indusoft.com) is the best. In addition, they have over 140 communication drivers provided as part of the package. The 2000 and CE packages are virtually identical and have a web server built in. When we provide HMI solutions married to hardware for CE, which is the nature of our business they are the only people we will use.

Terry Miller
www.fpcontrol.com

S

simone stefani

In Italy there is a join venture beetween Advantec
and Progea (Italian company). Advantec Italy supply his PC with Mvicon SCADA from Progea this SCADA can generate the same application for W2K or CE platform.

I don't know if Progea is present in your country

Bye................

Simone Stefani
Elettrocommerciale S.r.l.
Divisione automazione
Mailto:[email protected]

Dear Sir,

We SUN Industrial Automation & Solutions, are the sole distributors of P-CIM in India. Our SCADA supports for both CE and Windows 2000 OS.

Regards
V.Shankar