Centum CS3000 Error in Download to HIS

i Just newly installed CENTUM CS3000 HIS workstation I copy Database from Reference Station without any problem, But while i want to download to This HIS and Equalize it, I get Error :Link Destination Window not Found, Shortcut Name: SHORTCUT0021 Window Name to Link: TG0412

Hello Korosh, in System View please review that shortcut file properties, as it will refer to both a Link Source HIS Name and a Link Source Window Name — both Names must currently exist (and must not reference another shortcut).

As a system evolves over time, changes can break shortcuts.

Most likely the Link Source HIS Name no longer exists. Review what similar shortcuts exist on other stations in case some are fixed; though they may all be broken.

Shortcut windows are very useful for a variety of reasons. In this context of referencing a trend group display file, it may have been to group related graphics and trend displays to improve (left–right) navigation within a Window Hierarchy.

Be extra cautious with shortcuts referring to Trend displays, where the shortcuts are copied from another HIS. Even where the link Names match an existing file on an existing HIS, as trend assignments potentially can be different between HIS — you can potentially get inappropriate information displayed.

Errors & omissions excepted.

[ENDs]

Hello Korosh, in System View please review that shortcut file properties, as it will refer to both a Link Source HIS Name and a Link Source Window Name — both Names must currently exist (and must not reference another shortcut).

As a system evolves over time, changes can break shortcuts.

Most likely the Link Source HIS Name no longer exists. Review what similar shortcuts exist on other stations in case some are fixed; though they may all be broken.

Shortcut windows are very useful for a variety of reasons. In this context of referencing a trend group display file, it may have been to group related graphics and trend displays to improve (left–right) navigation within a Window Hierarchy.

Be extra cautious with shortcuts referring to Trend displays, where the shortcuts are copied from another HIS. Even where the link Names match an existing file on an existing HIS, as trend assignments potentially can be different between HIS — you can potentially get inappropriate information displayed.

Errors & omissions excepted.

[ENDs]
Hello FlashL ,About Link Source HIS Name (you mean here for example :SHORTCUT0021) does not exist in SafeView project tree at all, and in related graphic Pages i removed this shortcut windows.But problem was not solved . Do you have any suggestion?

Hello FlashL ,About Link Source HIS Name (you mean here for example :SHORTCUT0021) does not exist in SafeView project tree at all, and in related graphic Pages i removed this shortcut windows.But problem was not solved . Do you have any suggestion?
Thanks
Thanks FlashL, Problem was solved by Recreating SHORTCUT0021 and TG0412 in Source HIS and Destination HIS .