Certification course in automatic control system

S

somesh

Hi,

I am Somesh Shah doing B.tech in electrical and electronics stream. I want to know if anyone in this forum knows about certification courses in automatic control systems.

Please do inform me as soon as possible. Thank you.

S

Sudhir Panditrao

We are conducting regular training programmes in PUNE in the areas of Automation/ Advance Process Control including PLC, HMI, SCADA, Advance Control Systems and Advance Process Control.
We have MOU with College of Engineering Pune (COEP -estb 1854) for conducting these programmes jointly at COEP and our past candidates have been both students as well as professionals.

These programmes are designed by experts with professional experience of more than 20 years in the field and are conducted by faculty with similar experience. You may please browse our website http://www.santechnomentors.com for further details. Wish you all the best for your career.

D

Dustynadreas

have a look in ISA site, where is available under Training education, you can find many courses related with instrumentation and control, later you can direct your mind to be certified as CAP (Control Automation Professional)