Change Direction of Baldor SBSC1115 Servo Motor

S

sbsc1115

I have a unit of Baldor servo controller SBSC1115 preset to drive the servo motor running clockwise. However, now I need to use the same servo controller to drive the motor at counterclockwise direction.

What shall I do?

I am new in this and might need step by step guidance. Thank you

P

PLC Programmer

The Operators Manual will clearly pin-point a Forward / Rev Contact in the control cable.

Please verify again. This is different for different manufacturers. So its an Industry procedure to verify the control pins..

> I have a unit of Baldor servo controller SBSC1115 preset to drive the servo motor running clockwise. However,
> now I need to use the same servo controller to drive the motor at counterclockwise direction.

> What shall I do?

> I am new in this and might need step by step guidance. Thank you

Thanks for your help. We have tried to change the pin for moving clockwise and counterclockwise as stated in the operation manual but couldn't get what we want.

I think this might be software controlled. Is anyone know about the software for this Baldor SBSC1115?

Please share.

P

PLC Programmer

Sorry to hear it did not help.

Was there any motion at the hardwired test?
Did you try firing the Forward and reverse pins simultaneously. (Cause some drivers have the forward and run Pin as a common pin).

Hope it helps.

> Thanks for your help. We have tried to change the pin for moving clockwise and
> counterclockwise as stated in the operation manual but couldn't get what we want.

> I think this might be software controlled. Is anyone know about the
> software for this Baldor SBSC1115?