Chiller Control FIFO

S

Stef

I am using Siemens Desigo Xworks to program a project and need to create a strategy for 2 chillers controlled from a flow sensor but I need to also stage them via FIFO.
I also need to change the lead chiller weekly which I know how to do.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks - Stef

P.S. - Does anyone know a good source for controls strategies?? (ie pump control, cascade control, AHUs, Runaround coils) etc., etc.

Hi stef,

happy to know you that u r working with desigo x works. myself too. i don't know much about this. still i could give some ideas for that. mail me your mail id, loation, phone number and fax number. then i will send one document to you which would help you to do that you want to do.

my mail ID is ([email protected]).

Hi stef,

for weekly shifting of the lead chiller you need to use ROT_8 block in the Xworks.And for operating the chiller control through flow switch u need to use an AND,BI and BO blocks in the Desigo Xworks.still u are not able to do, then give me your mail ID and clearly describe the logic, controller used(like it is pxc 12 or pxc 22 or pxc 36 or pxc 52 or pxc 64/128U)i will make the file and send to ur mail. Then u can easily execute and download to your Px controller.

Regards.

Rajan