Chlorination System for Water Treatment Plants

C

Carlos

Greetings.

I am working in Water Treatment Plant at Colombia-Southamerica. I am looking about chlorination technical specification and some wiring and P&ID diagram about it. Could you send me something like that by e-mail?

I hope you can help me or know some engineering people who can help me.

Thanks a lot.

CARLOS.QUINTERO(AT)ecopetrol.com.co

M
M/s Capital Controls India Ltd are dealers of chlorination systems whom we have contracted for similar applications
Their email address is : [email protected].
Fax: 91-022- 26368185
You can contact them for your queries.

Mehul Dave
Dy. Manager - Instrumentation
Reliance Refinery
Jamnagar India.

Carlos,

The major supplier of gas chlorination systems is ABB. This occurred when they took over Fisher and Porter a few years ago.

Other supplier is Prominent Fluid controls. have an excelent range of control products.

regards

W
It would be a good thing to check out your facts before you make statements, especially if you post anonymously.

ABB does not own the Chlorination division of Fischer and Porter. It was sold, prior to the ABB acquisition, to Severn Trent and combined with its more famous offshoot, Capital Controls Company.

So, for those with institutional memory, it is ironic that the little, made to be safer gas chlorinator that Kermit Fischer laughed at wound up the big winner after all.

Severn Trent is the largest disinfection company in the world, and has been so long before ABB bought Bailey-Fischer-Porter.

There are other suppliers. The rump of Wallace and Tiernan is still available from US Filter, although the metering pump products are now private-labeled from Pulsafeeder. ProMinent, AllDos, Swan, Hydro, Regal and Arden are all chlorination suppliers with significant followings.

Walt Boyes (whose father was one of the first six Capital reps)

---------------------
Spitzer and Boyes LLC
"consulting from the engineer
to the distribution channel"
21118 SE 278th Place
Maple Valley, WA 98038
Ph. 425-432-8262
Fx. 253-981-0285
[email protected]
www.spitzerandboyes.com
--------------------------