cif-hilscher-synergetics cards module

M

Mario de Sousa

Hi all, I have just started on the modules to work with the above mentioned cards. Unfortunately I have no clue as to the best name to give the module. Any sugestions? Cheers, Mario. P.S. I have left the filtering blocks of the dsp module for a later date. I have just figured out that the book I was using is riddled with inconsistencies (examples given don't match equations). I'll have to check my code some other way (most probably compare results with those of matlab), but this will take yet even longer. Anyway the code is practically finished, I just have to convince myself there are no bugs other than those I have already figured out. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mario J. R. de Sousa [email protected] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- The box said it requires Windows 95 or better, so I installed Linux _______________________________________________ LinuxPLC mailing list [email protected] http://linuxplc.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxplc