Cimplicity License Not detected by Toolbox dongle

Hi,
We are having a windows 7 machine in which ControlST V7 is installed and cimplicity 8.2 is installed. I observed that license client is only detecting control ST but not the Cimplicity. I used the same dongle in other HMI and in that machine, license viewer able to detect both controlst and cimplicity licenses. I tried to uninstall controlST and cimplicity and reinstall to verify. But, no luck. Any one faced similar issue, please help me.

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Cimplicity and ControlST (version 5 thru 7) have a shared licensing system. You can only use 1 "license file" at a time. I imagine that one license file is on the USB dongle, and the other is locally on the box. Or maybe you have 2 seperate USB dongles.

You will need to get both license files/activations on the same USB key. To do this, you will need to return licenses and re-add them. However, make sure that these licesnes have the same CSN. If they do not have the same CSN attached to the license key, then you cannot combine them.

Check out GE Digital's website for more info: How can I troubleshoot technical issues with my license activation?| Licensing Documentation | GE Digital

Hi,
We are having a windows 7 machine in which ControlST V7 is installed and cimplicity 8.2 is installed. I observed that license client is only detecting control ST but not the Cimplicity. I used the same dongle in other HMI and in that machine, license viewer able to detect both controlst and cimplicity licenses. I tried to uninstall controlST and cimplicity and reinstall to verify. But, no luck. Any one faced similar issue, please help me.

Thanks in advance for your time and help.
As the dongle works in different HMI's , there are few things that you would need to verify,

1) after you put the dongle on , does it detect the dongle or not? ie, there should be a pop up messgae on the task bar saying HSPA key and it would look to install driver for that.

2) you could either check it on device manager. there should be a HSPA key with yellow question mark.

if these things are happening then that means you haven't installed the driver required for the dongle to work.

to set this straight,

open the cimplicity 8.2 CD>setup>commen licencing>proficyclientinstallerlite . and open the set up file. this should solve the issue.