Cimplicity to Versamax RTU through internet.

S

Suheil

Hello:

I need to connect around 120 remote GE FANUC Versamax Ethernet controllers (CPUE05) to Cimlicity HMI using internet connections. the amount of data to be transferred between the HMI and each Versamax controller is around 300 registers. as far as I know new revisions of Cimplicity has no limitations in term of number of connections, limitation on server capacity only.

the internet service provider who is going to provide the connectivity is asking the data bandwidth /speed I need in each side. I have no clear idea on how to estimate that, but I expect 64kbps at each remote Versamax site and 8 mbps at the central station (where the Cimplicity is installed) should be sufficient.

any body can assist is determining the requirements, what update time can I expect in such case?

and is there any additional requirements/consideration I have to inform the ISP to configure (Static IP addresses, which ports to be used....).

I am planing to use S90 Triplex, for HMI to RTUs and EGD to get some control tags from the RTUs to my main redundant RX3i controllers.
Thanks in advance.