CoDeSys program for Modbus/TCP RS485 + slave devices

E

Esvetemail

I will have many slave devices connected to the wago 750-841 PLC modbus/TCP via RS485 module 750-653/003-000. It must works as a master modbus. I will need a fully functioning program in CoDeSys, which will configure the wago PLC so that it will read from the slave devices. I'm not good in CoDeSys. Can someone please help me and send me such a program?

My email is [email protected]

Thanks!

Hello,

I am a little bit confused... are you trying to link your slaves to the master using Modbus TCP or Modbus RTU? I saw you have mentioned Modbus TCP (RS485), so can you please explain?

I have developed a library in Codesys (v2.3) for some of the Modbus RTU functions but I never tested with a Wago PLC (just with Moeller, Micro and Grossenbacher). There is also a Modbus TCP/IP library for Codesys but there isn't free...

Regards,

If anyone would like to send me some information about writing a Modbus library for CoDeSys...

My email is tecfacet @ yahoo. com

Thank you.

Hi

i search a library for Modbus RTU which is hardware independent. It should run on Kontron ThinkIO P with Codesys V2.3.
Also beta software is welcome.

Thank you for your help.
Hugo

V

VijayaKumarM

Dear AuthorP

Can you plz send me the Modbus RTU library/program in codesys to my mail ID.

mvk_chowdary [at] yahoo.co.in

Hi AuthorP,

can you send me please your Modbus/RTU program also? Email - jan233321 /at/ gmail.com

Thanks!

Jan