Combination of two blowers

Dear All,
Good day!
I have got small industry dryer (hopper capacity 80liters) with the small blower(0.12kW, 0.4A),
Im considering to connect this dryer with dehumidifier using flexible hose:
hose provided from dehumidifier blower to the dryer blower,
Just to provide dry air to the dryer hopper,
The trouble is dehumidifier blower power is 13kW and 27Amps in normal working,
What could be a results of such combination?
(I realize that better could be if i will remove small blower and work only with bigger one, but maybe someone of you made such connection before and know the results),
Regards!
1624439035379.png

Hi

How these Air blower would be trained..Are you intending to use VFD or other controls scheme...

Is that drawing is complete ( i mean can we have a better overview on the equipments )

You got to make system stability study ...how about plant ..is that a national grid supplying (powering) or other island mode type...

James

Hi James,
Thanks for your reply,
There is no any VFD ,
Big blower using simple "soft-start" triangle-star and small blower have only one contactor,
The drawing is complete but i agree it could be obscure...
I just wondering what could be happen if i connect big-blower(as first) with the much more smaller blower(as second)?
Big blower air flow is circa1100m3/h, for small blower i dont know exacly but i can assume ten times less(aprox 100~100m3/hr)
i hope it make sense,
Regards,

Hi Andy1984,

Find here a link on Blower designing calculation , that can help you to guess at least what will be the behavior on this system...

There should be a interconnected device at least called "flow limiter/restricter.." have a look on this point..

Regards,
James