Concept Error Id: OL9-1509.

R

Rawle Watson

I get error message, Controller is already logged-in to another program panel.
Error Id: OL9-1509.

Software used is Concept 2.6 XL SR2

This occurred after we lost power to the Development Station.
PLC (Quantum) is up and running, but I can now only connect to the PLC in "Monitor Mode" but
not in "Change Configuration" Mode when in Concept.

How can I solve this problem?
Will resetting PLC solve this one? This would be my last resort.

A

Ahmad kilani

you have to load to plc the firmware for example for the cpu 140cpu11302 you need to load q1sv230 for exeloader ,and n the configuration menu check that the ASUP are added to loadable

Lift and reseat the ethernet card it sounds like the last secession has not terminated and that should terminate it. If not try to upload the controller. Hope this helps.

T
I find that I can reseat the NOE card only, without shutting down the processor. The HMI loses out for a time, but that is generally acceptable to me. The trick seems to be that you need to leave the NOE removed for about a minute. I also wait another minute to plug the CAT5 back in, whether or not that helps. Just pulling the NOE out for a few seconds and plugging it back in doesn't seem to work.

J

Jerry Richardson

I put a button on the outside of the plc cabinet hooked to a plc input. When the button is pushed plc starts a process that uses a MSTR function block that is programmed to reset the NOE. This works for me everytime I get the OL9 error. And also gets rid of having to unseat and reseat the NOE everytime you want to reset it without shutting down the PLC.

I ran across this post today after having the same failure with a Quantum PLC. Before lifting the NOE module, my colleague simply unplugged the network cable for ~30sec. This fixed the problem and permitted me to connect via MB+.