Control program in Step 5

Y

Yousif

i am writing here regarding my Simatic S5-95U i found lots of difficulty to write a program , i would like write a control program to control a motor start and stop with sealing contact, i have written the program but when i tried to run it by making contacts open and close my program does not work. i have been trying to run my program but i am not able to do that, if there is any body who can help me for that i am so glad to hear from any one who has a good idea about step 5 programming. A copy of my program is attached, you'll need AUTOCAD to view it.

Dear Josuf, Siemens Simatic S5 programming is a little different to most PLC software arrangements. In your case i would suggest you check whether you have included a 'jump to' instuction in the OB1 file. This OB1 file is the core file that is read by the PLCs prossessor, this file direct to other files, mostely your PBs (Program blocks). If you have made a program block, eg PB5, and your program resides withing this program block, you must ensure you have a 'Jump to PB5' in your OB1 file. The other reason could be that you may have allocated the wrong addressing for your inputs and outputs, please be aware that the slot counting starts at '0' (not '1') and all ditital control in in 'bytes' (8 bits) NOT 'words' (16 bits) Well I hope this gives you a bit of an idea, Kind regards, Stefan

L

labling parts

i am writing here regarding my Simatic S5-95U i found lots of difficulty to write a program , i would like write a control program to control labling part, when i try to fix the problem in labilng parts of the machine, i find it have a repond from the sensor and in the cabinate system ( ie LED )but it didnt work normaly how can i fix this part from the program or writing new program thank u

M

Meeuwis Bouw

The other reason could be that you may have allocated the wrong addressing for your inputs and outputs, please be aware that the slot counting starts at '0' (not '1') and all ditital control in in 'bytes' (8 bits) NOT 'words' (16 bits This is true for expansion modules. The 95U has got onboard I/O that starts at 32. I32.0 to I33.7 and Q32.0 to Q33.7. There are also analog and alarm I/O. Regards, Meeuwis Bouw, Superfos Packaging