Control System Engineering University Selection

M

Montu Doshi

I have recently completed my undergraduate studies in the field of Electrical Engineering from University of Mumbai, India. I am interested in applying to USA and UK for a postgraduate degree in Control System Engineering.

Please suggest universities that conduct a course in Contol Systems and Embedded Systems and how to go about applying to ensure admission into control engineering program.

Montu.

M

MUHAMMAD RAFAY KHAN

I have recently completed my undergraduate studies in the field of Electronics Engineering from SIR SYED UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, PAKISTAN. I am interested in applying to USA and UK for a postgraduate degree in Control System Engineering.

Please suggest universities that conduct a course in Contol Systems and Embedded Systems and how to go about applying to ensure admission into control engineering program.

MUHAMMAD RAFAY KHAN.

I think to find out a nice control systems university is a priority. You should go to USEFI at Churchgate and find the appropriate universities. You would need GRE and TOEFL scores for admissions also. Besides, you need to make sure that the school you select has lots of research in control systems engineering. I went Lehigh and was happy with the program. There are many other Ivy League schools, but depending upon your interest you should take one over the other.

Better yet with the background you posses would be to venture into Material Science with silicon wafer impregnation etc. These are very hot research topics and job opportunities are in plenty in U.S.