Conversion software for CNC

P

Pradeep Chatterjee

Is there any software available which can convert part program, subroutines, machine data, NC data, offsets and all other required data of a CNC system of one make to a required format of a CNC
system of any other make or model. It will be useful if I want to change the CNC system of a particular machine with a CNC of same make other model or with a different make. Same software can have an extension for similar applications in PLC.
Pradeep Chatterjee
M-30/7,
TELCO Colony,
Jamshedpur-831004 (India)
Email: [email protected]
Ph:91-0657-487549 (R)

T

Thomas B. Bullock

I don't think there is anything available.
Some vendors offer "tape compatibility" with their previous lines of controls and some offer tape compatibility with Fanuc (since they have such a large share of the market), but that is about as far as it goes.

Thomas B. Bullock, President
Bull's Eye Marketing Incorporated
Industrial Controls Consulting Division
104 S. Main Street, Suite 320
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
PH: 920: 929-6544
FX: 920: 929-9344
E-mail: [email protected]

> Is there any software available which can convert part program, subroutines, machine data, NC data, offsets and all other required data of a CNC system of one make to a required format of a CNC

> system of any other make or model. It will be useful if I want to change the CNC system of a particular machine with a CNC of same make other model or with a different make. Same software can have an extension for similar applications in PLC.

> Pradeep Chatterjee

> M-30/7,

> TELCO Colony,

> Jamshedpur-831004 (India)

> Email: [email protected]

> Ph:91-0657-487549 (R)

>