Convert Wonderware Intouch 7.x Application to 9.5

R

Raj

Trying to open Wonderware Intouch 7.x Application with Intouch-9.5 prompts for conversion and later gives a series of missing DLL messages and aborts. The following DLLs are reported missing: SigWeb, SigAlm, SigRCP

But I have version 9.5 of Intouch and when I try to open it will convert to 9.5 by default.How do I convert to version 8.0 unless I have the 8.0 version of the software?

G

Gianpiero Beltrami

StdTrd_EU_Pen_P = GetEUDesc( StdTrd_PenName );

StringAuswahlText ( StdBed_AblehnFile, StdBed_AblehnGruppe, StdBed_AblehnCode,StdBed_AblehnZeile, StdBed_AblehnText );

P

Paul Edwards

You have some add-in script functions which you need to copy over to your 9.5 installation.

Look for *.dll and *.wdf files (with the same name) in your Intouch program folder which have different dates to the main dll and wdf files.

Copy these files to your 9.5 Intouch folder (c:\program files\wonderware\intouch). If the name clashes then you have the wrong file.

This should solve your problem

help me, please!
I've tried all of these alternatives, but none worked.

I need this urgently.
Thanks

When I open an application of intouch 7 in 9.5 the following message appears:
process "window maker" on computer "G03168" is editing this application

Someone solved this problem before?

=)

Intouch Help:

InTouch applications can only be edited by one developer at a time. To prevent multiple developers from trying to edit an application, WindowMaker locks an application during the edit session. If you try to load an application into WindowMaker that has a lock created, you will receive a message telling you that the application cannot be edited because it is being edited by another computer. The name of the node editing the application will also be stated in the message.

Note

If WindowMaker is abnormally shut down with an application loaded, the APPEDIT.LOK file is automatically deleted. However, you can manually remove the lock by deleting the APPEDIT.LOK file from the application directory.

I forgot this detail...
Thanks everyone!