converting hard wire control circuit to PLC

B

brett lauder

How to get rid of the instantaneous timer contacts on the hard wire circuit to work with the PLC. using square D micro processor with 0-7 &10-17 input mods. and 200-205 &210-217 output mods.

Info. on the circuit. When the pressure switch closes, the control relay, starter, and two time delay relays energize one on delay and one off delay. The instantaneous contact on TR1 closes and bypasses the pressure switch contacts preventing the starter from dropping out if the contacts open momentarily because of starting surges. After the timing cycle is completed, TR1 opens the bypass allowing the pressure switch to stop the pump when the correct pressure is obtained. the off delay relay TR2 provides surge and backspin protection on stopping. When the pressure switch opens and the starter drops out, it can not be restarted until TR2 times out and its N.C. contact closes. I have the ladder diagram for the circuit to work with motor controls if needed i could send it just email me.

M

Matthew Hyatt

Sounds like you know how the circuit works, design your ladder logic in the PLC to function the same way. If you want I can do the engineering for you, unfortunately, I don't do this for free.

Got Consulting?
Technical Consultants
[email protected]