Cpu414-H faults

Hello alls.
I have a question related to plc cpu 414-4H redundant system.
The qestion is : at the same time only one CPU could be in run mode, and the other one is at stop mode. There is no possibility to run both of them simulatounsly. We have just changed the cables between CPU. But i does not work. Would please tell me how could we solve this problem?

Hello alls.
I have a question related to plc cpu 414-4H redundant system.
The qestion is : at the same time only one CPU could be in run mode, and the other one is at stop mode. There is no possibility to run both of them simulatounsly. We have just changed the cables between CPU. But i does not work. Would please tell me how could we solve this problem?
Hello all,

Sabasnm272

I strongly advise you to check out and watch these usefuls video on
Siemens S7 400 CPU Redundancy Loss Fault Restoration without Engineering Station OR Simatic Manger!:
I am sure it can help You!!!

Also do you have OEM manual on this equipment??
You can share it we can try to find out how to solve this problem!

Dont hesitate to give us your feedback!
I find it very interesting!

Controls Guy

Hello all,

Sabasnm272

Siemens S7 400 CPU Redundancy Loss Fault Restoration without Engineering Station OR Simatic Manger!:

Controls Guy
Thank you for your explanation. I will check if it has OEM manual and send it for you

Hello all,

Sabasnm272

Controls Guy
Hello. I 've did all of advices in this video. But it does'nt solve the problem. I got the diagnostic buffer of: new stop information in stop mode. How could i solve it? I attached the picture for you.

Hello. I 've did all of advices in this video. But it does'nt solve the problem. I got the diagnostic buffer of: new stop information in stop mode. How could i solve it? I attached the picture for you.
The problem has been solved by cold restart after doing everything at the video you send me. I'm really appratiated your help