CRT Monitor in NEMATRON IWS workstation

M

Manuel Aranda

Hi All,

We have an old NEMATRON IWS-2523 industrial workstation, the problem with it is the monitor (color CRT), it is dead. We have already repaired
it several times but is not reliable anymore. I contacted NEMATRON and they suggest to change the whole workstation for a new one (It costs about 60 times the cost of a new VGA CRT monitor). On the other hand, we have several newer NEMATRON workstations and they come with VGA monitors, so it is very easy to substitute them, but in this case we do not know what kind of monitor is it, the idea is try to make a interface or pinout to connect a VGA monitor. Is it possible? Anybody have more information or suggestions?

Thank you very much in advance,

Manuel Aranda

G

Gokhan ALTINOK

Hi all,

We got some Nematron which had got problem. After
some studying we have found cheapest solution.

Partner of Nematron is Automax DCS. We studied
key code of Nematron from PLC program.

And then we put normal PC exist of Nematron.

We used terminal.exe program and key code is set
regarding to PLC software.

That's all.

Use my email address [email protected]
even if you need more detail.

Best regards...

Gokhan ALTINOK

S

s.mahalingam

hi all
we have nematron iws 3033 system which is used to monitor LORAL 3500 thichness measuring system.
in our case the total unit has failed. so i developed a software in VB so that the software can be used in any normal computer instead of nematron system. now it is working in our factory with out any problem. for futher detail u may contact my at [email protected].

regards
s.mahalingam
Tube products of India
india