Daisy Chain for SEPAM Communications Loss

J

jing88

Hi All,

I have 13 devices in my daisy chain SEPAM loop (addresses 1-13). I have this device 11 that currently by passed from the loop, because it triggers comm loss to the whole loop. It is not certain if this is cause by faulty wiring or interference from my switchboard. What I did is change ace969-TP because I thought it was the source of the issue but it doesn't give a good result. I did replacing my gateway (EGX300) for the reason that it may be faulty, but still I fail to solve the issue. third thing I did is to trace the cable for any loss contact or short to shield but still wasn't able to get what I was looking for. Is it possible that my Sepam unit is the one triggering this comm loss to the loop?

Note:
ACE969 is a communication card for Sepam relays (plug and play)

Thanks

as a follow up to my above post, the remedy I did was to remove the power looping from the s-lan and e-lan terminal of the ACE969-TP; then replace the ACE969_TP device to a new unit; then the network loop devices are healthy now. The most close reason behind this issue is an internal short circuit in s-lan terminal which creates unwanted noises to the loop.