Data transmit between SLC500 and MCM3150

R

rayne lim

I'm using MCM 3150 to receive data and send data to/from a device. The PLC i'm using is SLC500. But recently, i facing a problem:

When i pulled data from a device through Master Port (port 1 of the card) and send out to another deviced through Slave Port (port 2 of the card), it seems that there are some different after send out through slave port. For Example, i received a value 45.56317, 1.325531, 47.29668, 0.5380074 from a master port, then send out through the slave port, the results will be 45.5000, 1.3223, 47.4170, 0.5352. The values that i pull will not keep changing, and it is ENRON Floating point. But i send out through Slave Port will be normal floating point. I had tried to slove this problem, but finally failed.

Conclusion, the values that i send out are different with what i have receive.

Therefore, i hope that i can get help in this forum.
Thank you.

Is there any data manipulation in the PLC? Are these values being moved between data files at all? Als, how rapidly is this data changing, and where are you finding the values you stated, are these numbers coming from the data table in the PLC?

Try to send the data as integers not floating and convert them at receiving end to floating.