DB25 and DB9 (1747 CP10/CP3) Pin Configuration

• Thread starter Eduardo Manuel C. Cipriano
  • Start date
E

Eduardo Manuel C. Cipriano

Can anyone send me a Pin Configuration of 1747 CP3 and 1747 CP10 used for Allen Bradley Upload Download Serial Cable of SLC and PLC5.............

I lost my old copy of this Pin Configuration.........

[email protected]
Eduardo Manuel C. Cipriano
Sr. Systems Engr.
Systems Engineering Department
Yokogawa Phils. Inc.

P

Pascal Poirier

Don't remember about PLC5, but i've used a cheap 8.99$ multi-purpose PC-to-PC serial cable on all our SLC-5/03 and SLC-5/04 without having any problems since i'm working with these controllers (about four years). Unless you need a "very special" cable lenth, you may have a look at your nearest PC store...
Just my opinion...

Pascal Poirier

<pre>
9399-C29/1747-CP3
Serial Port to SLC 500/03 Channel 0
9 pin female 9 pin female
3--------------------------2
2--------------------------3
4--------------------------6
'-1
6--------------------------4
1-'
7--------------------------8
5--------------------------5
8--------------------------7
jmpr 6 to 1 both ends
page 71 Hardware Configuration Reference Guide
Communication cables
Couldn't find 1747-CP10 Bearwires
</pre>

Am not sure if this entirely compatible with DB9 and DB25 pin configuration that can obtained from MS-DOS help on the interlink.com command.
Anyway, if not, check with Paul Roberts of Rockwell Automation Philippines. I am working abroad, I just happen to work with him, lost his
number already.

Am not sure if this entirely compatible with DB9 and DB25 pin configuration that can obtained from MS-DOS help on the interlink.com command.
Anyway, if not, check with Paul Roberts of Rockwell Automation Philippines. I am working abroad, I just happen to work with him, lost his
number already.