dc drive system controlled by plc

S

snehal

the problem is that very small feed speed, i.e. 2mm/min is not being achieved. also while running in feed the motor suddenly runs in rapid which is very dangerous. could somebody help me as to how can i achieve this feed?

P
we were having dc problems with speed variations caused by the dc drive being a little big for the application and the tacho generators being a little old in tech terms so an upgrade was necessary motors alone don't make system run as very slow speeds require special considerations to be made IE the gear box might be worn the type of tacho and the mounting also opens up more problems lost signal pulces due to factors such as noise on the signal cable to the dc drive also type of speed reference ie a pot or some other type of analogue sauce or is it digital via a touch screen vibrations in the encoder can cause some major problems now i haven't read your entire set but all or any of these factors could cause your system to not pro form as you would like it too. looking at a drive there some parameters which guide how the will respond to reference changes you could call them a tweak if you like to tune the drive to over come some of the smaller disturbances experienced by your system again as i have little knowledge of your system. good luck with the problem solving.