DC MOTOR CONTROL(SPEED-POSITION)

N

nikos nannos

I've developed an isa card with 8255 chip and a/d and d/a converters to control(analog) a dc motor.
I made a PID program to control the speed but doesn't work. Also i don't know how tomake PID for position control. Could you please send me some program algorithms to control the motor (I use IN and OUT commands to send and receive the feedback of the motor speed or position). Please help me because it's an exercise for my school and i've to give it in 15 days!!!

R

Rod Mansfield

> I've developed an isa card with 8255 chip and a/d and d/a converters to control(analog) a dc motor.
> I made a PID program to control the speed but doesn't work. Also i don't know how tomake PID for position control. Could you please send me some program algorithms to control the motor (I use IN and OUT commands to send and receive the feedback of the motor speed or position). Please help me because it's an exercise for my school and i've to give it in 15 days!!!

N

nikos nannos

> > I've developed an isa card with 8255 chip and a/d and d/a converters to control(analog) a dc motor.

Here is some more information about what I am trying to do. The question is the PID algorithm that I've to program.
Here I attach a Word document with a complete schematic of my work and some more info about the motor.
Thank you for your help.

I made a PID program to control the speed but doesn't work. Also i don't know how tomake PID for position control. Could you please send me
some program algorithms to control the motor (I use IN and OUT commands to send and receive the feedback of the motor speed or position).
Please help me because it's an exercise for my school and i've to give it in 15 days!!!