DCS for Coal Based Thermal Power plants

A

ANITHA

Hello All
Does anyone have a list and price comparison of major DCS +DAS manufacturers for coal based thermal power plants 110 MW/210 MW? Maybe someone knows an URL with those infos ? I know about YOKOGAWA,SIEMENS,HITACHI .Who are the other vendors?

Best Regards,
Anitha Kulkarni

Dear Anitha,
Happy Diwali,We have DCS+DAS+SWAS and others For our 2x210MW Ib Thermal Power Station,Orissa Installed and Commissioned by The then Taylor India(Now ABB).In 1992 it cost us 16 crores with 25 % discount.Of course the BTG Instrument was supplied by BHEL.

UCPATEL

K

Kevin FitzGerrell

T
There's Bailey now ABB. I am sure you have a sales rep someplace near you. I am a field service engineer, not a sales person. good luck.

Dont you think you might be having a lot of requirements and scope of work unique to your plant. I think the best way is to identify your loop count and get quotations. Even on this count you can get estimates from DCs vendors. One
enquiry and you would be swamped by sales folks so you need not worry about response time etc but you need to get your requirements clear and on paper. This is a bit vague to ask for price - 110/210MW.

Dear Anitha,

There are Foxboro, ABB, tata Honeywell. Besides there are hybrid systems which are also suited for power plants. You cannot get quotes from URL. You have to contact them with your exact requirements. I may be able to help if you tell me your exact needs.

regards
Jawahar

M

M.Siddhartha Bhatt

Dear Anitha Kulkarni:

The cost of a DCS for a 110 MW unit is around Rs. 14 crores ($3.5 million). The cost of a DCS for a 210 MW is around Rs. 20 crores. The cost is for the C & I systems which includes sensors, motor control valves, dampers, etc. This is for the in-plant system only and not for out-lying systems.

Regards: M.Siddhartha Bhatt e-mail: [email protected]