DeltaV Simulate Installation

K

Kishor

Hi,

Please help me to install DeltaV 7.4 Simulate on standalone laptop.

Kindly forward me the procedure to install DeltaV 7.4 Simulate on W2K or WinXP Pro on Dell Laptop or Desktop.

Thanks,
Kishor

is very easy, you don't need anything, if you have the four disks and the key for simulate you can run the program. only follow the wizard, i think that's in the last disk. they have a text with the instructions, so you don't need change anything in your computer. i recommend follow the instructions and when the software question about the type of installation select the standalone simulate type and put the same login and passwords from your machine in this fields. is important that your user login have administrator privileges. TIP: if you want to import a project from a control system only import the areas, emerson have a software called MIMIC and this accept the project full.

A

Antonio Quiroz

Hi Kishor,

The first thing you need is to Install "Windows XP Professional SP1". It is the only operating system that is compatible with DeltaV 7.4. There are more details in CD 4 of the suite, inside there is a folder called support or some thing like it. In there is all the detail you need to now about windows instalation before you install DeltaV. DeltaV doesn´t work on Windows XP SP2 and any other operating system.

Antonio Quiroz
[email protected]

D

DeltaV Expert

Hello,
I hope this I can Help you.
either follow this Procedure or you can find Detail Procedure on DeltaV CD-4/Support/
folder

1-You should know that DeltaV 7 doesnt work on SP2 or later.
you have to Install XP-SP1
then Deltav CD1/2/4 etc

While Installing you have to decide either you want Operator/Engineering Simulator

Select Engineering that is Pro Plus

and you are mostly done now this is basic procedure if you need more help you can contact me personnaly
visit
www.deltavexpert.com

thanks