Diagnostic signal controller MARK-VI ALARM XMIT SUSPEND

Помогите пожалуйста, появился сигнал ALARM MET SUSPEND . ПРОЦЕССОР ПЕРЕКЛЮЧЕН.

Система управления MARK VI (R/S/T), контроллеры UCVG.

1663908625259.jpeg

We have 3 MARK-VI controllers at the same time R/S/T/. Yes, we have a guide from the PUB, but on all stages of verification and error codes, as well as on the presence of LEDs on the front of the error controllers and the causes of the alarm are undetected. There is only this alarm.

L3DIAG_UCVXR =0
L3DIAG_UCVXS=0
L3DIAG_UCVXR=0

There is a list of all signals , all signals have their own number, the number of this signal as seen in the photo above will be equal to P0 . And in the table from GE, the signals start with P1, P2......P459 and so on.

1663918951051.jpeg

Sorry PUB is a wrong translation, it turned out funny) It's like I wrote a guide from a beer bar).In fact, there are all the manuals from GE, but there are no specific descriptions on this alarm.

Sorry PUB is a wrong translation, it turned out funny) It's like I wrote a guide from a beer bar).In fact, there are all the manuals from GE, but there are no specific descriptions on this alarm.
I agree too there are no specific description on this alarm on MarkVI manual from GE ..
But me thinking that you may, can track the Alarm signal name on the Installed Application code ...

L3DIAG_UCVXR =0
L3DIAG_UCVXS=0
L3DIAG_UCVXR=0

These BIT signals tells you that the UCVX board are unhealthy!

Are you able to confirm that by checking on ControlST toolbox the status of these boards?

In the code of the instrumental application using ControlST toolbox, it is not possible to find where this signal is formed, because there is only its description in the form of words.We need its code in the format, for example, like this L4T or, for example, L39VT_ALM. I'm typing a search in the toolkit, but it doesn't find anything. The master controller is now R

1663922198838.png

Check EGD (Ethernet Global Data )

That can be done through Toolbox control ST...there is a document on how to check live datas of EGD ..

By the way did that unit tripped due to the P0 XMIT SUSPENDED ALARM/TRIP SIGNAL... OR Unit still runing?

Check also the ETHERNET switches...