Differential Pressure Transmitter for flow

S

S.M

I need to find a differential pressure transmitter for flow with 4 wire (0-20ma) output which works with 220VAC power supply, but I didn't find anything. who can help me?

You might be able to help yourself by using anyone's conventional transmitter with a DC power supply.

Pressure (whether gauge, Dp or absolute) transmitters are typically DC devices, as an industry convention.

2 wire transmitters have a DC power supply (typically 24Vdc) in series with the transmitter.

3 wire transmitters use a separate DC power supply and use a common connection for signal (-) and for power supply (-).

4 wire transmitters use 2 wires for power and 2 wires for signal.

In 30 odd years of instrumentation I have yet to see a pressure transmitter with an integral or built-in power supply so that it could be used on line voltage. That doesn't mean there isn't one, but it must be a niche market.

What prohibits you from using a standard 24Vdc power supply?

Does it really need to be a 4 wire transmitter? Why not add a 220VAC/24VDC power supply and use a 2 wire tranmitter?

Walt-

I am unfamiliar with Yamatake, Wika and STI, but the others do not offer a 4-wire process transmitter for pressure. In fact, it has been 25 years since I last saw such a device from any manufacturer.