Doubtful program.

Hi, I'm needing help with this program, I really think there is something wrong.
To recap the program belongs to a hot melt machine which sticks the paper for car filters.
It's suposed to control the movement of the nozlet which comes and goes moved by a servo.

The machine was bought secondhand, heavily modified since it was originally built by a now disappeared italian manufacturer.
The plc and the driver should be independent from the rest of the machine but i'm not sure.
There is no hope in finding any information besides some basic manuals from the electronic components.

The problem is that there are inputs and outputs that I can't find in the program which are fisically wired to make it start.
The inputs I have wired are:

x0, x1, x2 These come from the encoder
x7 Home sensor

The outputs:

y0 pulse command, direction
y1 pulse command, pulse
y3 On signal for the driver
y5 God knows where it goes.

The hardware is:

Mitsubishi PLC FX3g-14m
HCFA sv-x3da010a-d

I'm attaching the plc program in hope that someone wiser than me can undertand if it will ever start or there is something missing.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Can you provide a software printout and further detail of the process.

" x0, x1, x2 These come from the encoder: x7 Home sensor " Does the machine start / run if any of these are disconnected.

The machine is supposed to go like this:
The original part has two servo motors that pull the paper. In parallel the hotmelt part should start working when powered up moving the nozle side to side to make a zig-zag pattern with the glue.
When the time is right, the part that moves the paper opens de nozle and everthing should work.

Truth to be told, I haven´t seen the servo and the PLC runing. Both of them recieve power and show no error signal.
The original part of the machine has some relays that control the paper feed.
I know where the inputs and outputs go because i followed the cables and I see the input lights blinking when I manually move the motor.
I don´t see any starting contact to turn on the y3 output that should give the run signal to the servo driver.

It is something like this one.
program.jpg

The short video shows what appears to be continuously running conveyors; with glue guns also continuously running onto the paper as it's moving up the machine.
Servo instructions appear to be have been copied from a standard template:
https://plc.home.blog/2018/10/12/what-is-the-command-of-mitsubishi-plc-ddrvi-k99999-k8000-y0-y03/

Can you find out what addresses are used on the HMI ?
Otherwise the software relates only to the paper folding / servo positioning.
There's no HMI whatsoever. There isn't a run contact either so I'm a little bit lost about how it starts.

Explaining to the client what the code would do, he told me that it simply won't work for what he needs .
We agree to start from scratch.
Thanks for all the support.

If there is no HMI then my conclusion is the internal flags are used on the Programming Terminal / by Personnel with access to the programming device.

In the early days of data aquisition I added code which was useful to me on a distributed Mitsubishi 'A' series PLC that allowed me to fine tune control of a conveyor system in a large warehouse. This was transparent to SCADA or the Client who was notified why it was done.

It wouldn't surprise me if the plant was run by the Control Engineer - I've done that albeit only on a temporary basis.