Driver for Palm Pilot to Modbus RTU

A

Andy Bhardwaj

I am looking for a driver which would work with Palm Pilot devices for communication with Modbus RTU.

C
> I am looking for a driver which would work with Palm Pilot devices for communication with Modbus RTU.

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I have used pocketHMI by narly software to browse and edit the data tables in Allen-Bradley SLC's.

Their web page is: http://www.NarlySoftware.com

They had many different versions for different PLC manufacturers. There may be something for Modbus.

Good Luck!

F

Fernando Capelari - Schneider Electric B

Depends on what you need, but some SCADA softwares from the market that supports Windows CE already have the Modbus driver developped. Such as P-CIM for Windows CE from Afcon (www.afcon-inc.com), currently supports the following communication drivers:
For Serial type connections - Modbus
For TCP/IP type protocols - Modbus TCP/IP
You can find at the website the distributor nearest from you.

P

Prasanth Gopalakrishnan

You could implement a simple Modbus RTU master and download it to your palmpilot using the freewares available at different sites. If you require programming and other assistance, contact me outside the list.

--------------------------------------
Prasanth Gopalakrishnan
Kalki Communication Technologies Private Limited,
2nd Floor, #147, 5th Main Road, HSR Sector 7
Bangalore 560034, Karnataka, India
Phone(O): 91-80-572 1263/4
Phone(H): 91-80-572 0353
Fax: 91-80-5721264, 1 646 365 7718
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: www.kalkitech.com

A

Andy Bhardwaj

Rob, I am interested in obtaining the source code you have, please let me know the price.

Also, could you please tell me what language the code is in, and what editor has been used by you?

Thanks,

Andy Bhardwaj