DVP10MC11T ,

Hi i am working on DELTA PLC DVP10MC programing using Can open busbuilder sodtware can any one help me to how to read the values of external encoder from D6513 register, i want to read the position of encoder from that register value the peoblem is its not give any signal of phase A B or Z , GIVE PULSE increament on 32 bit DINT REGISTER.please let me know

Hi i am working on DELTA PLC DVP10MC programing using Can open busbuilder sodtware can any one help me to how to read the values of external encoder from D6513 register, i want to read the position of encoder from that register value the peoblem is its not give any signal of phase A B or Z , GIVE PULSE increament on 32 bit DINT REGISTER.please let me know
Hi

Manual of the OEM Mentionning DMC external master as a program for encoder reading or through modbus ....

See following screenshot:

1673379473978.png

Looks like D6513 IS ALSO Designated as H9971 Do you have a modbus list/mapping ?

Do you know how to create program with DMC external master

There is a description on the manual
1673379768118.png

oK i GOT it the manual is saying that the Source signal of this DMC extarnal master block is the pulse that encoder is receiving
now you need to read that source signal tag..

Always glad to support from here

Stay blessed!
Controls Guy25

Looks like D6513 IS ALSO Designated as H9971 Do you have a modbus list/mapping ?

Do you know how to create program with DMC external master

There is a description on the manual
View attachment 2639

oK i GOT it the manual is saying that the Source signal of this DMC extarnal master block is the pusle taht encoder is receiving
now you need to read that source signal tag..

Always glad to support from here

Stay blessed!
Controls Guy25
Thanks but I ready create external encoder to use for servo gear Inn but the problem is I want to do the position of encoder like it give me 269.5 value on one rotation and 38.5 for every 51.42. rotation which come out by dividing 269.5

Thanks but I ready create external encoder to use for servo gear Inn but the problem is I want to do the position of encoder like it give me 269.5 value on one rotation and 38.5 for every 51.42. rotation which come out by dividing 269.5
what is modbus list/mapping ?
how can I get data from encoder value to position also I have to set the position value to give value to teach position that's if I only use external encoder function I cannot teach encoder value?

how get the pulse for scaling value of encoder also I need to teach encoder for sensor position like is sensor is at 30 position and encoder give reading 100 when I press teach the position need to change to 30 given value

15 pin sub D
1 pin is connected with phase A of encoder
Pin10 is connected with phase B
Pin 4 is connected with phase z
7 pin is connected with power
8 pin with gnd

I check this but its for creating axis and the details are only and i want pulses from encoder to increase and decreace the the values give buy me like we have pulse for A and B , lilke you can say i need from encoder register value to convert in pulse of A and B, like we have to decode encoder value

Hi, Is there any possibilities to upload program from Delta DVP10MC11T from Can open bus builder software,Please help me I lost my program some how but I have same plc which is working with program inside please let me know how I can upload Program from one plc and download into another PLC because I didn't find any option of upload in Delta Can open bus builder software, So please any body who know how to take out program from PLC let know

Hi, Is there any possibilities to upload program from Delta DVP10MC11T from Can open bus builder software,Please help me I lost my program some how but I have same plc which is working with program inside please let me know how I can upload Program from one plc and download into another PLC because I didn't find any option of upload in Delta Can open bus builder software, So please any body who know how to take out program from PLC let know