Dynamic Weighing and sorting system integration

M

Mohamed Sakr

Dear Group Does any one have an experience or knowledgebase for automatic and dynamic weighing and sorting system in poultry industry Thanks in advance and best regards Mohamed Sakr [email protected]

Try Cooling and Applied Techologies (C.A.T.) in Russelville, Ar. or Weigh Systems South in Waldron, Ar. The phone number for C.A.T. is 501-890-3433, ask for Mike Miller. I don't have the number for Weigh Systems. If you need it, let me know and I can get it.

In response to the other individual, the number for Weigh Systems South is 800-467-2828. You did not say if you were looking into overhead or belt sizing. I've been in the poultry industry for 18 years and have worked on various brands of weighing equipment. Marel probably has the best belt sizer, while Chickway and Gainco can compete for overhead. Contact me if you need any information ([email protected]). You can contact Marel at 888-888-9107, Gainco at 770-534-0703, and Chickway at 336-841-7279

C

compu-weigh-jvp

Mohamed We have done Dynamic sorting and weighing on products as varied as Diamonds to Abelone. (Not chicken) However you will have to be more specific as to where in the process you are weighing, how many grades you are sorting into, what accuracy you are trying to achieve and at what speed. Are you grading whole chickens (hopefully dead ones), or pieces?

G
Dave,

We at Gainco were doing some research on the web and found your referal concerning our OH sizing system. We appreciate your support and I would like to talk with you further if possible.

My email address is "[email protected]", mailto:[email protected]

Thanks
Gene Parets