Eaton PanelMate Power Pro Maintenance Problem

• Thread starter ALEXANDAR IOTZOV
  • Start date
A

ALEXANDAR IOTZOV

The situation is:
There is PanelMate Power Pro 1775K connected to GE-FANUC 90-70. It is working in the moment. During survey of the system I find that we do not have spare Module, Programming Software, Drivers, Firmware, Application Software, Cable for communicating with LapTop and documentation as well. If something happened with the existing PanelMate we have to stop for the time in which we have to sort out this problem.

I met couple of problems with PanelMate Power Pro 1775K. Please if some one can advise what have to be done.

1. I can not find any information about the model No. There are so many letters and numbers which obviously have meaning but for me are meaningless. I have to order a spare one. The current number is 1775KTPMPP1700. If some one know company which can supply within 1/2 business day please advice. The S/N is 04381130, P/N is 92-01940-02.

2. Currently the Module is in operation loaded with software and driver for communication with GE FANUC Series 90 70 via CPU serial port (PanelMate is connected via COM2 - SERIAL PORT 2). The supplier of the system did not live to the customer PROGRAMING software, APPLICATION SOFTWARE, drivers and cable for connecting a PC to the PanelMate.

3. Obviously the customer has to buy new software package PMPROSW and will receive and communication cable 0518 as well as set of drivers and CD with manuals. It is necessary because they have to download the application software from the acting PanelMate and to keep in archive. The question is do they have to buy and firmware or it is coming with the package or if yes which firmware they have to buy?

4. I suppose we have to connect the PC with installed configuration software to the SERIAL PORT 1 by using cable 0518 (with disconnected SERIAL PORT 2) and to download the software from the MODULE PanelMate. After we finished this operation do it necessary we to download again driver for GE FANUC 90-70, or it will be already active from previous download. How everybody see this procedure. Becau7se it is possible the APPLICATION SOFTWARE to be destroyed.

Thanks for advance for any information
Alex Iotz

T

Trevor Ousey \(List\)

Hi Alex, I believe the Panelmate is a Power Pro 1700. We currently have Power Pro 1700 and 3000 units on AB, Siemens and Gidding & Lewis PLC's. The software is really quite easy to use, comes with the serial cable and most device drivers you need. If you display the system information page it will show what is installed. You get there via the page/menu selection. And then contact a local Eaton/Cutler and Hammer dealer who should be able to help.

Regards,
Trevor.

Alex,

My company, Automation Interface, Ltd., is an authorized distributor and systems integrator for the Eaton Cutler-Hammer Operator Interface equipment. The equipment that you are asking questions about are Eaton Cutler-Hammer Operator Interface systems. All of the items that you are looking for are readily available including detailed documentation and application information. Let me know if I can be of assistance to you. Our website is www.automation-interface.com and you can reach us at 614-431-5431 in Ohio, USA. or by email at [email protected]

Best,
Jim Thorp
President