Edit-lock in Bus Configuration of HIMA (ELOP-II)?

K

Kashif Farooq

Hi,
I am currently facing a problem in ELOP:

I have an ELOP-II application received from third party to which I am supposed to add an additional resource. The HIPRO-S Bus is configured with 9 controllers. But as soon as I add/remove/edit a resource in the Bus properties, I fail to go online onto the rest of the controllers. Is there an Edit-Lock which restricts the addition/removal/editing of resources on the HIPRO-S Bus?

I think you need to reload the resource in the PES before you can go online if you do any changes in the HIPRO-S even adding/removing the resource. Generate a new code with code generator and then reload the code and try to go online.

hope it helps,
tahir

Thanks Tahir,

Maybe I can clarify myself better in the following way:

1.When I add this resource and execute PES Master data, all the data related to resource corrupts (Error in last column of PES Master CRF docu).

2.When accessed through ELOP II PC, I am not able to go online on any of the resources (either exisitng or new), hence cannot connect to the resources. (I am having a network of HIMA systems and ELOPII is connected on same bus on which i am going to add the new resource).

3.When I add/remove/edit a resource in the Bus properties, I am unable to go online onto any resource on the Bus. This is true whether I add the new resource or not