edops 2 VS edops 2 plus

M

marc

Hello,

I have a machine with a eberle plc. From the machine constructor I got the application. Now I want to change something in the software but I don't have the software and I don't know with wich version the machine constructor developped the application.

I suppose he used edops 2. Know is my question what is the difference between edops2 and edops 2 plus. Can I use edops 2 plus with applications written with edops 2?

I want to buy edops 2 plus, because when i order edops 2 I have to wait 2 months

Thx

Hello,
---------------
I have also a EBERLE PLS511S plc running in some of our machinery.
I can not access to the software in order to modify the programme.
I would need to know about the programming software ((EDOPS 2), programming console, etc, where to get it

I would like to know if you can help me in this issue.
Bernardo

Hi there,
Yes you can convert a program written with edops2 in edops2 plus. It's a little awkward but it works.

Good Luck

Hi there,

You can purchase the software, cable and dongle from a company called Systech in the UK.

Good Luck

Hello,

I have a machine with a eberle plc. From the machine constructor I got the application. Now I want to change something in the software but I don't have the software and I don't know with wich version the machine constructor developped the application.

I suppose he used edops 2. Know is my question what is the difference between edops2 and edops 2 plus. Can I use edops 2 plus with applications written with edops 2?

I want to buy edops 2 plus, because when i order edops 2 I have to wait 2 months

Thx
https://mega.nz/file/gJ1CECaK#U1HGt-5f8tN7cXKPdAYAApqfc3dIQiKrQbpEd1MrU4k