Electronic log books

M

Mark K

Hi...my workplace is looking to replace paper log books with an electronic log book for both maintenance and operations. We want to centralize the information that's now written down in 6 locations into one electronic database. Has anyone heard of such software? Who sells it? If you're using it, what's your opinion? Any info would be appreciated/

W
I suggest you give Matt Bauer at Interwave Technology http://www.interwavetech.com a call. His company specializes in MES implementations and has some pre-engineered solutions just like this.

Walt Boyes
(in the spirit of full disclosure, Interwave is a client of mine...but they are really good at what they do, despite that, I assure you!)

---------------------------------------------
Walt Boyes -- MarketingPractice Consultants
[email protected]
21118 SE 278th Place - Maple Valley, WA 98038
253-709-5046 cell 425-432-8262 home office
fax:801-749-7142 ICQ: 59435534

"Strategic marketing, sales and electronic
business consulting for the small and medium-sized
enterprise: http://www.waltboyes.com"
---------------------------------------------
co-author of "e-Business in Manufacturing: Putting the Internet
to Work in the Industrial Enterprise" ISA Press--September 2001 ISBN:
1-55617-758-5

M

Manny Hellstern

Mark:

We have developed applications that function both "online" (connected to a network database) and "offline" (user is remote with no network access) with the same functionality. The application sinks up the databases when it is
re-connected to the network.

We'd be happy to talk to you and help out in anyway.

Manny Hellstern
Mustang Engineering
Houston, TX
713-215-8380

I am looking for a software program that will allow me to enter and track information about daily hours of service for professional drivers.

If you have any information on where I can find such a program please respond.

T
> Hi...my workplace is looking to replace paper log books with an electronic log book for both maintenance and operations. We want to centralize the information that's now written down in 6 locations into one electronic database. Has anyone heard of such software? Who sells it? If you're using it, what's your opinion? Any info would be appreciated/
>
This is an old posting but I was wondering if you ever found the electronic log you were looking for?

[email protected]

B
Sjsoft.com, The program is called "Jlogs". I have been using it for months, it works great and is a cheap program. Tell them Ben Stanley from California sent you if you purchase!!!